Robin Omer is an attorney that specializes in Family Law and Real Estate/Oil & Gas. He also practices Domestic Relations mediation and arbitration. Mr. Omer has been an attorney since he graduated Thomas M. Cooley Law School, cum laude, in 1978.
- ADR Committee member since 2012
- State Bar of Michigan, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Ingham County Bar Association, Family Law Section (past co-chair)
- Friend of the Court-Bench-Bar Committee Member
- Member and Former Board Member of the Family Mediation Counsel
- Board Member and Officer of Resolution Services Center of Central Michigan
- SCAO Michigan Mediator Standards of Conduct Committee 2011 – 2012
- Coordinator and Presenter for Ingham County Friend of the Court “Focus on the Children” program 2002 – Present
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubble since 2005
- Listed in the 2014 and 2015 editions of The Best Lawyers in America, an Aiken, S.C. – based Woodward/White Inc. peer review publication for work in the practice area of Family Law.
- Selected to be listed in 2014 Edition of Michigan Super Lawyers for work in the practice area of Family Law.
ARTICLES & PRESENTATIONS
- Presenter for ICLE on Family Law Topics Family Law Institute:
- “Real Property Issues in Family Law,” November, 2010
- “Enforcement of Property Provisions in Judgment of Divorce,” September, 2010 & February 2009
- Presenter for Family Mediation Council – Michigan at October, 2011 seminar for mediators “Dealing with Retirement Benefits in Divorce Mediation”